Teams are in every aspect of our Life and Business – Husband/Wife, Parents/Children, Boss/Employee, even within our friendships we all bring our unique talents to achieve our daily and long term goals.
- Teams involve more people, thus affording more resources, ideas, and energy than would an individual.
- Teams maximize a leader’s potential and minimize her weaknesses. Strengths and weaknesses are more exposed in individuals.
- Teams provide multiple perspectives on how to meet a need or reach a goal, thus devising several alternatives for each situation.
- Teams share the credit for victories and the blame for losses. This fosters genuine humility and authentic community.
- Teams keep leaders accountable for the goal.
- Teams can simply do more than an individual.
If you want to reach your potential or strive for the seemingly impossible you need to become a team player. Individuals play the game, but teams win the championship. – Equipping 101